In order to expand our reach and ensure that businesses in the Combe Martin, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe area receive the best representation when dealing with Government and other bodies, COMBEbusiness has joined Devon Chamber as an affiliate member.
Devon Chamber of Commerce is an accredited member of the British Chambers of Commerce network. Representing over 40,000 employees in the county, Devon Chamber connects businesses to enable growth and success in the region. Working in partnership with local authorities, strategic organisations and British Chambers of Commerce, Devon Chamber of Commerce works to improve business conditions in the county. Devon Chamber works with all levels of local and regional government, from officers working directly on projects to those who influence local decision making and strategic groups such as the Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership. Nationally, it has access to the Government through the relationship with British Chambers of Commerce, enabling it to add weight to local and regional lobbying activity. It seeks to address key issues impacting on business growth and development for the region.
What are the benefits of Affiliate Membership?
- 2 Copies of Chamber profile
- Free Chamber event promotion via Elink
- Affiliate Chamber news feed on Devon Chamber website – for Chamber news & information
- Access to free events for 2 members of the chamber committee
- Access to paid events – member rate will be apply to committee members and non-member rate applies to all Chamber members
- Inclusion in the BCC quarterly economic survey & other relevant surveys
- Chamber profile and link on Devon Chamber of Commerce Affiliate page of website
- Quarterly roundtable discussions with the CEO of Devon Chamber and briefings
COMBEbusiness directors will be meeting with Devon Chamber to develop a close relationship and involvement in events both in this area and across the whole of Devon.