10am ~ 5pm Friday 3 March 2017
Combe Martin, Ilfracombe & Woolacombe
4th annual business conference & exhibition
and NEW business awards
Calling businesses, entrepreneurs and investors
Combe Martin, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe are OPEN FOR BUSINESS and invite you to the fourth free one-day interactive conference and exhibition for businesses, entrepreneurs and investors in 2017.
Join COMBEbusiness, representing and promoting local enterprise, plus local businesses for a day packed with activities including:
- Conference and speaker programme
- Exhibition of local businesses
- Printed and online event guide
- Business awards
Bookmark this page as more details will be announced shortly.
Opening eyes to business
OPEN FOR BUSINESS introduces you to the business vibrancy and enterprise opportunities of the Combe Martin, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe area of North Devon.
- Recognises and promotes existing businesses – from small to large, manufacturing to tourism
- Highlights opportunities to increase trade within the three ‘combes’ themselves, across North Devon, regionally and nationally
- Details current investment, promotes existing planning permission and discusses opportunities for new development at every level
Enterprise and lifestyle
Combe Martin, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe offer a dream lifestyle location combining:
- Hundreds of independent shops, restaurants, pubs and hotels
- Business parks
- Global manufacturing plants
- Location in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Proximity to Exmoor National Park
- Award-winning sandy beaches and craggy cliffs
- Working harbour and secluded coves and bays
The Landmark Theatre and Pavilion
The Landmark Theatre and Pavilion is the most modern theatre in North Devon. As well as featuring a purpose-built 480-seat theatre for our conference speaker sessions, the exhibition will be held in the adjoining Pavilion room and foyer. As well as the Rendezvous Cafe Bar, the building also hosts the Ilfracombe Tourist Information Centre. The cafe and stagedoor offer some of the best sea views from a theatre in the country.
Pay-and-display parking is available in front of the building – see location.