We are delighted to announce that our exhibition will continue to take place at a new venue.
Combe Martin, Ilfracombe & Woolacombe
annual business exhibition
11am to 4pm – Friday 3 March 2017
Carlton Hotel, Ilfracombe
in association with
Annual business exhibition
Our annual business exhibition is back on track – following the closure of the Landmark Theatre – thanks to our new venue, the Carlton Hotel. Book now for your stand space to exhibit.
We are delighted to be working in association with Devon Chamber and welcoming exhibitors and visitors from across the county.
Entry is free to businesses and we welcome visitors from across Devon and further afield – registering on evenbrite is optional and saves you registering on the day.
Who is exhibiting?
We’re adding exhibitors to our listings page as they reconfirm their attendance – there’s still time to book your stand.
We are delighted that North Devon MP Peter Heaton-Jones has invited Andrew Percy MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for Communities and Local Government responsible for coastal communities,
to visit OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
The Minister will address visitors and exhibitors at 12 midday followed by discussions with those present during the networking buffet.
We look forward to welcoming both Andrew Percy and Peter Heaton-Jones to the event.
Free networking buffet
We’re hosting a free networking buffet from 12.30pm until 2pm at OPEN FOR BUSINESS. If you want to come along, it would be helpful if you could confirm your attendance by registering on evenbrite. Booking helps us but is not essential.
We will be posting photos of what you can expect in the weeks ahead.
Opening eyes to business
OPEN FOR BUSINESS introduces you to the business vibrancy and enterprise opportunities of the Combe Martin, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe area of North Devon.
- Recognises and promotes existing businesses – from small to large, manufacturing to tourism
- Highlights opportunities to increase trade within the three ‘combes’ themselves, across North Devon, regionally and nationally
- Details current investment, promotes existing planning permission and discusses opportunities for new development at every level
Enterprise and lifestyle
Combe Martin, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe offer a dream lifestyle location combining:
- Hundreds of independent shops, restaurants, pubs and hotels
- Business parks
- Global manufacturing plants
- Location in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Proximity to Exmoor National Park
- Award-winning sandy beaches and craggy cliffs
- Working harbour and secluded coves and bays
The Carlton Hotel, Ilfracombe
The Carlton Hotel in Runnacleave Road, Ilfracombe is an independently owned hotel near the seafront, featuring dedicated business facilities including superfast broadband and Wifi.
Pay-and-display parking is available in front of the building – see location.