Combe Martin, Ilfracombe & Woolacombe
annual business conference & exhibition
10am to 5pm – Friday 2 March 2018
Landmark Theatre & Pavilion, Ilfracombe
in association with
Annual business conference & exhibition
Our annual business conference and exhibition returns on Friday 2 March 2018 at the Landmark Theatre.
Book your exhibitor space now
Members of COMBEbusiness >>> BOOK HERE
(plus members of Devon Chamber, Barnstaple Chamber, Bideford Chamber, Combe Martin/Ilfracombe/Woolacombe Tourism Associations, North Devon Manufacturers Association, North Devon/Torridge FSB).
All other businesses >>> BOOK HERE
All exhibitors receive:
- Stand space
- Free listing on event web site and in the A5 printed event guide
- Promotion on social media
Additional paid options
- Adverts in the A5 printed event guide
- Inclusion of marketing material in goodie bag
- Sponsorship of event or networking buffet
- Sponsorship of award categories
Speakers & events
We are delighted to welcome:
Tony Robinson OBE – who will travelling all the way from Scarborough to present his ‘Let’s Get Enterprising: The Micro Myths and Magic Show’.
Peter Heaton-Jones MP – Peter has supported the event for the past three years and we are grateful for his support for businesses in the area.
We invite you to the:
Networking Buffet – sponsored by Marsdens Devon Cottages – We are grateful for Marsdens for providing this opportunity for visitors, exhibitors, speakers and guests to enjoy networking over a lunchtime buffet.
More details of speakers and events will be added soon.
COMBEbusiness Awards 2018
We are running the COMBEbusiness Awards for 2018 with the winners being announced at OPEN FOR BUSINESS – enter now.
Opening eyes to business
OPEN FOR BUSINESS introduces you to the business vibrancy and enterprise opportunities of the Combe Martin, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe area of North Devon.
- Recognises and promotes existing businesses – from small to large, manufacturing to tourism
- Highlights opportunities to increase trade within the three ‘combes’ themselves, across North Devon, regionally and nationally
- Details current investment, promotes existing planning permission and discusses opportunities for new development at every level
Enterprise and lifestyle
Combe Martin, Ilfracombe and Woolacombe offer a dream lifestyle location combining:
- Hundreds of independent shops, restaurants, pubs and hotels
- Business parks
- Global manufacturing plants
- Location in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Proximity to Exmoor National Park
- Award-winning sandy beaches and craggy cliffs
- Working harbour and secluded coves and bays