(This booking page is for members of COMBEbusiness, Devon Chamber, Barnstaple Chamber, Bideford Chamber, Combe Martin/Ilfracombe/Woolacombe Tourism Assocations, Devonhour, North Devon Manufacturers Association, FSB, Exeter Chamber, Somerset Chamber, previous exhibitors and voluntary organisations. Other businesses, please book using the non-members form.)
All exhibitors receive:
- Stand space
- Free listing on event web site and in the printed A5 event guide
- Promotion on social media
Plus there are paid advertising, promotional and sponsorship opportunities (see below).
Small stand – 4ft x 3ft
Small stands are suitable for exhibitors wanting a minimal presence, eg pop-up banner and chair.
- Small stand only – £60
- Small stand + 1/4-page advert in event guide – £80
- Small stand + 1/2-page advert in event guide – £100
- Small stand + full-page advert in event guide – £140
Large stand – 8ft x 3ft
A large stand is recommended if you want a table and need more room.
- Large stand only – £90
- Large stand + 1/4-page advert in event guide – £110
- Large stand + 1/2-page advert in event guide – £130
- Large stand + full-page advert in event guide – £170
Please indicate what additional extras you require – prices are shown where applicable.
The following event and awards sponsorship opportunities are available:
- Event sponsor – Braddicks & Sherborne
- Networking buffet – sponsored by Marsdens Devon Cottages
- Printed event guide
Please advise your interest in these and we will call you to discuss.
COMBEbusiness Awards categories
- Best Restaurant/Food & Drink Business – sponsored by JD Commercial
- Best Shop – £25
- Best Small to Medium Business – sponsored by Dorcas Media
- Best Use of Website, Online & Social Media – £25
- Best Visitor Accommodation/Attraction – sponsored by Thomas Carr Dining
- COMBEbusiness Business of the Year – £50
Terms & Conditions
- The charge is for space only. Exhibitors can bring their own displays, pop-up banners and exhibition materials. A limited number of chairs and tables are available for free (see below).
- Exhibitors must use the specific area allotted to them and no more.
- Tables and chairs – will be available free of charge on a first come, first served basis. Please reserve one if required.
- Electricity – will be provided where possible at £5 per stand. This must be booked in advance.
- Insurance – every exhibitor is required to be covered by £2 million public liability/products liability insurance as appropriate. If you hold this already, you must provide evidence of this to satisfy the requirements of North Devon Theatres. If you do not have insurance, we can ask an insurer to contact you.
- Cancellation – in the event of an exhibitor cancelling, any refund will depend on COMBEbusiness being able to resell the space.
- Payment – is required 14 days from receipt of confirmation.
- To reserve a stand, complete and return the form below.
- Exhibition stands will only be confirmed when full payment has been received.
- Exhibitors and advertisers must comply with the full terms and conditions which will be provided when stand and advert bookings are confirmed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email
Members book here
If you are not a member of COMBEbusiness, Devon Chamber, Barnstaple Chamber, Bideford Chamber, Combe Martin/Ilfracombe/Woolacombe Tourism Assocations, Devonhour North Devon Manufacturers Association, FSB, FSB, Exeter Chamber, Somerset Chamber, a previous exhibitor or a voluntary organisation, please book on this page.
Fields marked with* are compulsory.
If you experience any problems with the form, please email .
What happens next?
We will contact you shortly to advise receipt of your order and to invoice you.