COMBEbusiness was established in 2011 with the prime aim of promoting business in Ilfracombe, Woolacombe, Combe Martin and the surrounding area of North Devon.
COMBEbusiness is an independent, not-for-private-profit, private sector business organisation run by businesses and open to all businesses in this area.
Our activities include:
- Regular monthly meetings, networking events and workshops
- Representing businesses in the area to Ilfracombe Town Council, North Devon Council, Devon County Council, North Devon+ and other organisations
- Lobbying and campaigning on issues such as superfast broadband, business support and other matters relevant to business
- Providing advice and support to all member businesses
- Working together to make this the best place to start or run a business
The directors or COMBEbusiness are all volunteers:
- Brendan Ashford (A1 Design Solutions)
- Kyle Chivers (Firethought)
- Clare Flint (Travel Counsellors)
- Sarah Lock (Sunnymead Farm Camping & Touring Site)
- Paul Rogers (361 Energy)
- Paul Yabsley (Robins Garage)
- Robert Zarywacz (chairman) (Zarywacz)
We welcome volunteers who would like to help to strengthen and run the organisation.
If you are a business in the area, you are welcome to join us.